State and local governments are accountable for delivering citizen services and appropriately storing and handling sensitive data. They also need the ability to properly protect and recover data 24/7. Thus, data protection and management is a top priority for government agencies’ IT teams.
According to a recent survey* of 103 government agencies:
*Modern Data Protection for State and Local Government
of government organizations globally feel they have an issue
with recovering applications in an acceptable time frame.
feel exposed or vulnerable as a business regarding how often
they back up data compared to their service level agreement.
The reality is that in 2020, the public sector had a 31% backup recovery rate on average.
Ensure data availability, security and business continuity with solutions provided by Platform for Information Technology
Avoid potential pitfalls and accelerate business agility for better management and protection of sensitive government data, including citizen and personnel information.
With Veeam-powered solutions, you can enable data resiliency and deliver advanced threat protection against ransomware.
Learn how governments and IT leaders addressed data management challenges and successes from shared insights:
- 85% of organizations are accelerating cloud usage
- 20% had one or more server outages in the past 12 months
- 12% increase in Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) usage within two years
- #1 driver for change is backup reliability
Read this e-book to learn seven strategic objectives for quality data management in state and local government. In this white paper you will find out:
- What each objective will accomplish for your organization
- Why improving data quality management is critical
- How Platform for Information Technology’s solutions enables state and local government agencies like
yours to achieve their vision for better data quality management